Information Regarding GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
As of February 16, 2023 this website will comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These regulations were implemented by the European Union, and apply to users of this website who reside within the European Union. These regulations provide a set of protections for the data that websites collect about you. Although these regulations only apply specifically to users from within the European Union, this website will extend the same protections to all users on this website.
Under these regulations, your rights include:
- The right to understand what information is being collected
- How that information is being used, and why
- The option to opt out of any data collection, and have your personal data deleted
- The option to receive from this website any personally identifiable information that you have supplied
- The only time when personally identifiable information about you will be collected on this website is when you willingly supply it willingly. Simply accessing and viewing the pages of this website will not require you to supply any personal information, nor will you be knowingly tracked in such a way that you could be personally identified.
What information is being collected?
Throughout your use of this website, types of personally identifiable information you may optionally be asked to provide are:
- Your name
- Your email address
Where is the information stored?
All personal information that is collected through this website will be stored with one of our service providers. You can find details about each of these providers later in this document.
Who will the information be shared with?
Any personal data collected through this website will never be sold to any 3rd party. The only 3rd party companies that will have access to any personal data related to this website will be the data processors that are outlined below. These data processors are used solely to help facilitate the function and operation of this website.
3rd Party Tools This Website Uses
We use Stripe to handle all billing, transactions and credit card itneractions.
This website uses ConvertKit in order to facilitate collecting email addresses and sending emails. Providing your email address is entirely optional, but if you choose to do so, it may be used to send you the following types of emails:
- Newsletter/update emails
- Occasional promotional emails
- Course/sequence educational emails
This website is committed to sending content of value, and you will never be sent spam or any promotions that are not relevant. Promotional emails will be sent very infrequently, and will only ever be of products or services that we believe will be of genuine interest to you. You can be completely removed from the mailing list at any time.
Depending on your interactions with emails that you receive, or actions you take on the website, your records in ConvertKit may be “tagged” with additional information. This information may be used to indicate:
- The types of content you wish to receive notifications about via email
- Your responses to any surveys/polls that may be conducted (generally this is used to help determine the kind of content that is added to the website)
- Any products you have purchased
- Specific forms or sequences that you signed up to on the website
This policy was last modified on 02/16/2023
48163 Münster, Germany